Letterhead & Stationery Printing
Business stationery and letterheads are a powerful extension of your brand.
Letterheads and stationery are designed for over-printing as quotes, invoices, presentations, forms, manuals, etc.
By providing a hardcopy to clients you maintain consistency of your logo, colours and business image.
We recommend an 80 – 120gsm bright white paper for excellent colour reproduction, with optional recycled & FSC stock that reduce the impact on the environment.
Common stationery sizes:
- A4 Letterhead: 210 x 297mm
- A5 “With Compliments”: 210 x 148mm
- DL “With Compliments”: 210 x 99mm
We strongly recommend high resolution PDF files prepared to industry specifications for best results, a CMYK colour PDF print ready file with bleed and all fonts embedded. File prep specs can be and other helpful information can be found here.
Proofs can be sent by email at low resolution for fast delivery/turnaround.
Helpful tips for letterhead & stationery printing:
- For the best possible result any colours or images that print to the edge of the letterhead or stationery need to extend (bleed) past the edges of the design. This bleed is then trimmed off when the sheets are guillotined.
- Avoid screen (computer monitor) resolution images and compressed images copied from the internet.
- Text must not be closer than 4 mm inside the edge of stationery.
- Avoid fine text – keep important information bold & easy to read.
- Consider using a watermark for security & professional distinction.
- Carefully check correct spelling of names, address, phone numbers, email and web contacts.