Business Card Printing
Business cards leave a lasting impression. A unique and eye catching card is a great way to represent your brand or business.
Business cards are produced with high definition digital printing on quality paper stock or art board made to last and look good for longer. Options include recycled & FSC stock that reduce impact on the environment.
We recommend Cello glazing for strength and a smooth texture or a Matt/Gloss finish for simple distinction.
Common business card sizes: (Click to view in our Online store)
- AUS Standard: 90 x 55mm
- US Standard: 90 x 50mm
- EU Standard: 85 x 55mm
We strongly recommend high resolution PDF files prepared to industry specifications for best results, a CMYK colour PDF print ready file with bleed and all fonts embedded. File prep specs can be and other helpful information can be found here.
Proofs can be sent by email at low resolution for fast delivery/turnaround.
Helpful tips for business card printing:
- Business cards are printed with multiple on a sheet and then cut down on a guillotine. When artwork is set up to the exact size of the card we cannot guillotine precisely on the edges without leaving a white border.For the best possible result any colours or images that print to the edge of the card must extend (bleed) past the edges of the card. This bleed is then cut off when the cards are guillotined.
- Avoid frame borders when possible as they often appear uneven. If you must have borders allow at least 4mm inside the card.
- Avoid screen (computer monitor) resolution images and compressed images copied from the internet.
- Text must not be closer than 4 mm inside the edge of card.
- Avoid fine text – keep important information bold & easy to read.
- Consider leaving a unprinted area on the back for writing appointment details etc.
- Carefully check correct spelling of names, address, phone numbers, email and web contacts.